7.25.2005

wow, the world wide web

so after leaving endless comments on my friend's blog, i've decided to enter the world of blogging. this is a big accomplishment for someone as computer illiterate as myself... i even managed to figure out how to link to other sites! i'm not quite creative enough to have a blogging theme, so i will likely use this as my own forum for my many endless opinions, interests, and peeves.

a recent, yet frightening, find (thanks to my sister) on the internet is a site devoted to awful plastic surgery (mostly celebs). this one was by far the scariest that i saw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spent an hour on awful plastic surgery last year... why do they do it? usually they look worse (sometimes they look a little different - but not really better.)
my brother and consider this one our favorite though...

Anonymous said...

i mean: me and my brother, my brother and i.