12.18.2008

on my top 10

One of the things I hate the most, that would be in my top 10, is packing. I have been working on my bag for about 1 1/2 hours and expect I'll be done in another 30. I hate trying to decide what I might want to wear in five days. It shouldn't take me 10 minutes to decide between shirts but it does. I'm not even fussy about clothes. I just like to do things last minute, like deciding in the morning what I'm going to wear. I also hate guessing if a top is going to be too warm or not warm enough. And then what I hate most is trying to cram it all in to my suitcase.

Confession: I am spatially challenged. I suck at depth perception and am even worse with dimensions. So you can understand the chore that packing is. So while I should be finishing up my packing I am writing this boring post. 

But the light at the end of the tunnel is that packing means I am going somewhere. And in less than 24 hours it will all be worth it because I'll be heading to this!


4 comments:

Liz said...

Hope you have a great trip and a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I also hate packing but I haven't had to for a while. Carla does my packing. It is so awesome. She knows I love it and she does a way better job then I do. I always forget stuff.

Penny said...

I hope you have now added to your top #10 that you hate waiting in airports and being lied to about arriving planes. I am so glad you were there with us last night! We did not leave til 2:30 AM!!!

McLovin said...

Merry Christmas friend! Hope you're having fun back home, it's freeeeeeeeezing up here! Was Santa good to you??? I have a surprise for you...I'm getting a "road" bike...I'll explain later, when I actually pick it up! hahaha! You'll have to let me know what road tri's to do!