3.28.2010

goodbye lively house

I've had my little brother and his family in town for a week. The little kids have been so cute and so sweet. Little Jack is always full of smiles and snuggles. Emma is a chatterbox, which I appreciate, and likes to play pretend "Pegasus", "dog" or "unicorn." I think that kid needs a pet.

Tomorrow they're headed back home and I have a suspicion the house will sound eerily quiet when I get home from work. This week it was a lively home, the way a place should be. I'm far too quiet! I think I need to get some loud toys or musical instruments and keep the sound going! But then again, perhaps I should enjoy the peace and quiet because maybe one day my future will hold busy bees who make lots of noise, and then I'll be dreaming for silence.

Happy travels! Love you guys.

2 comments:

brooke said...

I'm sure you'll be enjoying your peace and quiet! Thanks for your hospitality and lots of fun! We'll miss you.

rocky said...

House too quiet = cello might be a good idea!

Glad you had such a fun time with the little fam - those kids are so much fun.