9.04.2007

just singing in the...

I happened to shower beside Christine (not this Christine but this one) at the gym. Perhaps she was singing because she had a date with Raoul or maybe she was just having a happy morning. Kudos to her for sharing her talent so openly with everyone... that is until I had the urge to whistle "Memories" from Cats. After suppressing that urge, I suddenly had every single Andrew Lloyd Webber* song that I knew floating around my head.

Damn you pseudo-Christine and damn you Mr. Webber for ruining my Tuesday morning.

*Warning: Disturbing Image that IS work safe.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Hmm, showering by pseudo christine would be a personal hellish way to start the morning for me. Too much forced Andrew Lloyd Webber love from middleschool to college. My roommate has Phantom music, but luckily she has headphones to her keyboard. And she doesn't sing..when we're in the house anyway.

Sara said...

My roommate when I was in London was a music theatre major and loved to sing ALW music. When I went back to visit our host family years later, they still talk about it...and not in a good way.

Anonymous said...

So a woman was singing in the shower in a public changeroom? Singing from Phantom? That is so insane.

aisy said...

tell me about it... i decided to leave out her physical stature but it wasn't pretty.

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

You should have just rested your hand on her shoulder and said, "From the bottom of my heart: thank you, thank you."

The end.

aisy said...

'cept she would have been naked and i would have felt awkward.

Jo said...

that is a lie. you know full well total nudity doesn't phase you. Don't pretend to feel awkward just to relate to the rest of the people... and besides, anyone who sings ALW, let me rephrase that... anyone who SINGS. In a public shower, is NOT going to feel uncomfortable having a fellow naked pat em on the back. Go for it! and then blog about it:)