7.10.2008

uh

Clearly I need a life because conquering all the levels of brickbreaker tonight was the highlight of my week. My cell phone came with this game and it has been driving me crazy for almost a year. When I finally conquered all 34 levels I was surprised to find out you just start back at level one and keep going. I also discovered there are numerous sites dedicated to brickbreaker... like ways to cheat the game (if only I found this earlier) and then there is this dude who has a whole site dedicated to his brickbreaking games.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Props. I don't think I am getting even close to 34. Yup, I suck.

I do remember playing Astroids on Atari a few years ago and after the 4th time it rolled over at 100,000 and the difficulty never increased, I got bored and shut her down.

aisy said...

it took me a year... damn level 16 screws me up almost every time. i'm still sorta embarrassed that i completed it, but it was messing with my mind.