1.28.2009

one step closer

I've been consumed by houses. It's most of what I think about and so blogging has not featured prominently in my brain. As for a quick update, I will likely know by Friday if my offer is accepted. There are two other offers on the table. If I don't win, I'm leaning toward another place. Yup, little Aisy is becoming a grown up. The other good news is that I'm starting to sleep again. I'm hoping that's a good sign. 

And to clarify my last post, I meant that buying a house was more expensive than a wedding NOT marriage. I'm hoping to milk as much money as I can from my future husband... ha ha. JUST KIDDING.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house buying. It's always stressful, and us women tend to get emotionally attached - thinking about where this and that will go. Jim and I look at houses totally differently.
It's lots of fun, frustration, but in the end, you'll have your own place - with no room mates!!!

Joy said...

Personally, I don't see the problem in aspiring to have a sugar daddy as a husband. Especially as I get older.

Megs said...

It's been too long, I can't believe the house thing is finally starting to fall into place! Hooray for Aisy! Call me when you can I'd love to see ya