4.05.2009

march is madness

I can't believe it's April, partly because we've had more snow the last few weeks than most of January or February. And well, life has been hectic. When I move in to my house, I can actually unpack the box that has my camera cord. With that handy little device I can charge my dead camera battery and upload photos from my trip to St. George and Moab... and my completed house. There have been hikes, baby rappels, and a half marathon. My house is done, long story but I'm not in in yet. Hopefully a week or two more.

Until then, you can all enjoy a fabulous sign my friend HRH spied at Venice Beach way back in the day (November 2008 seems eons ago). 



The idea of men's bikinis is almost as frightening as the grammar. You think the sign company would have told the owner that they were puffing on the ganja a bit too much and make the necessary correction.

And even when you live in the USA, there is always a little taste of home kicking around.

3 comments:

mskaz said...

Finally you post something!

Related: while in Park City and looking for a place to get a pedicure saw a place called Back, Crack and Sac Wax. Uh, yeah that is what the place was called and they had a "master waxer" there. Uggggh.

Kinda reminds me of the dog groomers called Doggie Style that was on Bow Trail. Clever, kinda funny, but super gross!!

HRH said...

Wow! The photos are really great. Good time, good times. Wish I were there. Hope you aren't homeless for too much longer.

rockstar said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! I LOVE it! So fun to catch up.