5.12.2009

only something i could do

Have I mentioned that I'm clumsy? Probably every other month.

Tonight?

I was going to sit down with a glass of water to meet my marathon hydration needs (t-4 days) when I hit the cup on the couch. The glass flew out of my hand and right in to my purse. GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Water quickly spilled to the bottom. I pulled out my wallet, keys, phone, gum, receipts, gas bill etc etc. ALL WET.  The purse is now inside out drying on the counter. The other things are almost dry. I'm pretty suave. I know. 

5 comments:

brooke said...

that's impressive!

rocky said...

Lucky it was just water!

Cory&SadieK said...

that is an awesome goal!!! I would say you totally scored an awesome opportunity to wash out your purse. I pulled one of my old purses out of the closet and found some money--I love finding money in my stuff--it makes it feel like you have more money than you did. I miss ya lady!!! I'll be thinking of ya on Saturday. One of my friends in running in the marathon too-I think he's trying to qualify for the Boston. Anyway...

Dorienne said...

Why was your purse in your living room? Shame on you.

Anonymous said...

to make you feel better, I had a can of rootbeer explode in my purse, with all my stuff in it! Fun