6.03.2006

missing

I should be sleeping but I'm not. I was needing some reminders of home, friends and family. While looking through all my pictures, I was drawn to this one.

My dad took this picture of two of his granddaughters, cousins, sweeties. I love this picture. As the sun is going down two little girls talk, laugh and play. Their unknown future stretches before them. Their conversation will soon be forgotten but the moment is captured forever.

Reminds me to live more in the moment, take time to play and love...

3 comments:

Rebus said...

hey, chica... great picture. whether its your self or others...i love those times of reflection. they are the moments that teach us great lessons.

mskaz said...

I love that picture. It is so typical of the girls, Avery adores her big cousin Brittan and hangs on every word. The girls were all together yesterday and there was lots of screeching and insane giggling. Hard on the head, but good for the heart.

They can't wait to see their Auntie Aislinn in a month!

aisy said...

i can't wait to see them all! i keep hoping june will fly by. i adore them...