5.30.2006

no, not now

I had thought that Tuesday would be a perfect day for my Memorial Day weekend recap but it's not. First of all, I don't have the pictures from Kristina's camera. They are needed to really showcase the events. Secondly, I had a day from hell at work so I don't have the mental energy to be my witty self (ha ha).

All I can say is that it was by far one of the best weekends I've had in quite some time (excluding mine and Lisa's camping trip in March). This city slicker realized how fun it can be to try on the country bumpkin routine. I will leave this post with some pictures from my Zion's trip with Lisa in March. It's only a couple months behind. Perhaps my memorial recap won't take near as long!

7 comments:

aisy said...

I'm from the west... Alberta to be exact.

Dainon. said...

I think the proper way of going about that, Barry, is to shout it from the rooftops. Have you no country pride?

"I AM CANADIAN!!"

As for me, I'm just here to help.

aisy said...

I guess Dainon you can claim some of Canada with your, what was it, a two year stint?

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

those pictures are fantastic, how are things queen of springville?

MF said...

They are cool pics, but your laziness is numbing. You can't use the "Work was hard" routine any longer. Totally kidding.

aisy said...

yeah, talk it up mf... how often do you update? ;)

tod, i've now moved to be the princess of provo. things are good, et tu?

Dainon. said...

Two years? It was more like three. They were lovely, lovely years, too. So much so that I tried to move back repeatedly and was repeatedly denied.

I claim no Canadian'ness in my person. I'm just gently nudging those who do hail from there towards some patriotism is all.