5.06.2006

this place is a prison


As I pulled in to my garage yesterday, a woman quickly jumped out of a van and asked to talk to me. She identified herself as a bounty hunter, showed me a wanted sign, and asked if I had seen the man in the picture. My response was "no", my thought was "why does she think I know him?" She asked me how well I knew the people living beside me or the cars they drove. I, of course, knew nothing about them. I just haven't gotten around to throwing that block party, let alone waving at neighbours. Ms. Bounty Hunter told me that my next-door neighbour is dating the man in question. Apparently I can receive a reward if I call in with any information. Maybe it's time for me to throw a party.

Guess this town isn't so sleepy after all!

11 comments:

elisabeth said...

ooo, sounds like an adventure!

Ryan said...

That is really random. Man! Why cant cool stuff like that happen to me?

Provo/Orem sleepy? Nah. Didnt they have a fight club there for awhile? Thats pretty hard core.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

The tables have turned. It is now I am who a jealous of you. This is way cooler than an underwire.

Have you started staying up late, peeking out your windows, wearing night vision goggles, trying to spot him?

mskaz said...

All I want to know is was she as damn sexy as Dog's wife?

I would be ALL over this and would spend too much energy on it. It would be like my own reality tv show.

aisy said...

she wasn't near as hot as ms. dog. she just didn't show enough flesh.

eyun, she showed me her credentials. as well, this reward poster looks pretty legit... even has the "warning: do not approach this individual. please call sgt blank if you see him."

i have yet to see anything, but my friend said we could set up some cameras. ha ha ha.

Ryan Remains said...

you should move to american fark. now, there is a sleepy town.

i think you need spy tech.

Dagga said...

Aisy, now is the perfect time for you to read Janet Evanovich´s Stephanie Plum bountyhunter series. They are very funny, have hot guys in them, and you could learn a thing or two about bounty hunting.

Joy said...

you're a potential aider and abbetter to bounty hunters? Sweet!

aisy said...

UPDATE:

I've still seen nothing. I may have to look in to that spyware

David said...

spy tech... nice one rr.

have you ever watched that show aisy? freak, ange loves that thow and those people seriously disgust me. raspy smoked out tattooed bleached christian vigilantes? it's like hell.

aisy said...

i started to watch it and just could not handle it. they would play up the bust and go on and on about how dangerous it would be... then the guy would give up so easily. BORING. plus, the wife's outfit made me feel ill.