8.13.2007

my welcome back

After spending nine days in Canada, my food supply was pretty low. Succumbing to the dreaded grocery shopping, I chatted away to a friend on the phone. I stopped in the aisle to look at razors (as I left mine behind). An older woman got close to me so I moved, thinking I was in her way. She tapped her eyeglasses then tapped me. I finally realized that her proximity was an attempt to talk to me. I asked my friend to hold a moment and the woman said "Sorry to interrupt but I love your glasses. Where did you get them?"

Yes, Utah, this fashion maven is back in town...

3 comments:

Joy said...

Utah missed ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to hear comments on the hair makeover. Canada misses you.

aisy said...

well the first person to comment on it was a kid at school that i rarely see. he said "i like your highlights." one of my kids said "what happened to your hair when you went to canada?" but i've gotten lots of compliments. hooray for good hair dressers.