9.14.2008

something to be grouchy about*

I have blogged about this issue before BUT it never stops annoying me. 

So, one last time... DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS FOR ISSUES THAT I DO NOT SHARE A SIMILAR FEELING ON. Even though I "share" your same religious beliefs, I am not interested in helping you telephone people in California to help ban same sex marriage. In fact, if I were to help with this cause, I would be arguing the other side. Not only that but I don't even know who you are. Your friend is listed as my friend (but more like an acquaintance) on Facebook. Seriously people, try to enlist people you know want to help you with your cause. Don't send out mass mailings. It just makes some folks pissed off.

Oh, and this isn't something to be grouchy about but more mystified... There is a room for rent in my place and rather than calling me, some random person texted me. They also use "u" instead of "you" . They either have major social anxiety or poor social skills. Either way I don't want them living with me. Pick up the phone and woman up.   

*I just want Rocky to know what REALLY makes me grouchy and not just snarky

10 comments:

Ryan said...

A-friggin-MEN! I have the father in law from self righteous bigot hell who constantly is sending me offensive horrible forwards from the FAAAAAR right.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that is really annoyed by this. :)

annette said...

I concur! I used to get e-mails all the time about banning same-sex marriage. I, however, sign the petitions FOR same-sex marriage. Gay Rights are Human Rights, baby, and that's what I'm all about!

aisy said...

dear kindred spirits... thank you. it reminds me that i'm not alone!

McLovin said...

Ais...you need to get laid...you get annoyed by wayyyy too much stuff! I'm just sayin'....

mskaz said...

Bwahahahah! Love mclovin's comment.

But hell yes! I HATE those forwards and somehow I have managed to alienate the majority of the people who used to send those to me. It's sweet.

Also, I am cracking up... phoning people in California? For real? Like are they getting a list from somewhere for this purpose? Sounds like a real winning idea! Ha.

aisy said...

aaron, is that an offer?

mskaz said...

Oh sassy!

Joy said...

I totally hear you! I get really tired of it also.

Anonymous said...

yeah ... and I especially hate those right-wing, wave the US flag stuff. We're Canadian, eh?

Anonymous said...

Sept. 17 - Happy birthday grouchy girl