1.25.2010

8 weeks...

of Hip Hop class starts tomorrow. Yes, this awkward, uncoordinated, clumsy gal will be seeing if she really can dance! HRH and I signed up for an eight week course in "Introduction to Hip Hop".

So what if it says previous dance experience helpful (hey, I did ballet and tap as a young child)! So what if I ain't got rhythm! So what if HRH isn't going to be there for the first, very uncomfortable first class!

At least the music will be awesome. And at least, in my head, I'll be awesome.

7 comments:

Mel said...

That sounds like so much fun! Good luck! I love hip hop. I think you will need to post video of that.

Liz said...

You are awesome! Any chance they will be video taping the class? I'd love to see! :)

rocky said...

That is awesome and so hilarious - can't wait to see a video - shades of Elaine perhaps?

Dorienne said...

Good luck. You'll have to show me some moves this summer.

aisy said...

There will be no video. I could hardly look at myself in the mirror... so I will not leave any potential for blackmail by taping myself!

Cory&SadieK said...

I know--seriously--what is with the mirrors? Most of the times I wish there weren't any mirrors until I started teaching aerobics and it makes it easier to make sure everyone is okay without trying to make furtive glances over your shoulder!

mskaz said...

I would love to do something like that, but the mirrors would put me over the edge. I really wouldn't be able to see that! ha. Should be fun!