9.28.2005

i hope i don't have this in 16 years


Today I was waiting to make a deposit at the bank when I noticed a man at the teller. He had a curly mullet, armband tattoo, and a concert shirt on. This wasn't any regular shirt... it was from 1989. I noticed the pristine condition this shirt was in. Sure it had become transparent from the years of washing and wearing, rendering it more of a white undershirt than its former glory years... but there was not one single hole and I couldn't see any stains. I wish I could remember what the back said, but I do know it was a world tour. There were concerts in Canada, the US, the UK and Australia. I waited in eager anticipation to see the front, but he turned in a direction that killed all hope. Foiled again!

As an homage to this fellow, I thought I would show my one and only concert shirt. I think it's pretty damn cool as it says "all girls boxing club." I'm sure it will be donated or used for rags long before its 16th birthday.

1 comment:

aisy said...

yeah, i'm having computer problems... i.e. i'm the problem.

it's fixed now though, just click it and it should now work. oooh, isn't the suspense killing you?