2.25.2006

multiple choice

For the following test, please choose the answer that is most correct:


1. Is the above picture:
a) the head of a doll
b) bad abstract art
c) a close up of a crab
d) my burnt nose

If you chose d, please proceed to the next questions. If you chose a-c then you clearly didn't try hard enough. For questions 2-4 please choose all that are correct:

2. How did the nose in question get burned?
a) too much time in a tanning bed
b) skiing
c) reaction to medication
d) inherited British genes

3. Who is at fault for the burn?
a) my parents for passing on said genes
b) my stupid doctor that didn't tell me about the medication side effects
c) the so-called SPF in my face lotion that apparently didn't work
d) the ditzy girl at the tanning salon that didn't tell me there were new bulbs in the bed
e) mostly my fault for knowing I'm prone to burn

4. What has felt the most soothing on the face in question?
a) cold tap water
b) lotion
c) aloe vera
d) a mixture of oat, honey and banana

for a fuller effect of poor aisy's nose and face


and now for the answers:
1. d
2. b, d (Screwed again by genes, but at least the skiing was fabulous)
3. a, c, (Parents and lotion are always easy targets... I still protest my innocence so e is incorrect)
4. a, b, c (Thank goodness for aloe, water and Jergens lotion, and, um if you happened to choose d, please tell me what a banana is good for other than to ingest)

6 comments:

mskaz said...

I always enjoyed the dorks that showed up to the office with the tell-tale skiing sunburn. They had to suffer through a day of, "so what did you do this weekend?" and "gotta a little sun, eh?" Hahah. Price you have to pay for enjoying the day on the slopes.

My weekend was ferrying kids around and trying to keep the peace. So I can't feel that bad for you.

aisy said...

gee thanks sis... actually it was more to poke fun at myself because i feel like such a dork (a dork in pain)

mskaz said...

It looks really red. Have fun at work tomorrow! I would like you to keep a count of how many comments you get. If it's over 20, I'll send you some sympathy. 'Cause that is gonna get old.

aisy said...

well, looks like no sympathy from you. i only got about a dozen comments!

Joy said...

did it blister at all?

aisy said...

nah, but it is beginning to flake... ewwww