11.19.2006

you take the good, you take the bad

Here's the facts of my life over the last week:

Exhibit A:


San Francisco with my sister was a delight. The car we had to drive was not. While I realize that some may actually like PT Cruisers, and like my co-worker, actually request one to rent, my sister and I were mortified. Not only are they hideous, but they are also the most functionally stupid car I've been in.

Exhibit B:


Seeing Bishop Allen on Thursday night, in Provo of all places, was superb. It felt so good to see a live show while I sang and danced my cares away. The downside was a short set as they did not headline the show. The girl is no longer in the band which was a downer on Busted Heart.

As Bishop Allen says "things are what you make of them" and I guess I'll take the bad because it can also come with a lot of good. We'll see what I make of my blog. I have been contemplating a hiatus for various reasons. Thank you to those that keep on coming back even with dwindling posts. I plan to get off the fence soon.

5 comments:

Dainon. said...

As long as you talk Bishop Allen, I'm down with returning. Over 'n over. We can't blog every day. We just can't. That said, it was good to run into you and chat some. And make fun of boys in tight pants and high tops. Awwwwwesome show, tho. I'll post a couple pics soon.

mskaz said...

That car was just bad. The look on your face when I stepped out of it was so funny, it makes me laugh thinking about it.

I say keep blogging. It gives me something to read.

Jill said...

Sometimes it is hard to think of stuff to blog about. I can't do it everyday because I have to wait for weird things to happen.

Joy said...

Sounds like a great trip. I really want to go to San Fran, but so far I've only ever just seen the Golden Gate Bridge.

Anonymous said...

I think you should get off the fence and continue your blog. I love reading it - even though I don't always post a comment.