12.13.2006

my new friend


That's right. CLR is my new favourite bathroom cleaner. After burning my lungs several times using Lysol Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach, I decided to try something different. My former roommate left the glass shower doors with terrible watermarks and a dingy ring around the tub. I first bought the wretched Lysol cleaner as it professed to rid my bathroom of mildew and other stains. It helped a little but my health would quickly deteriorate after its use. I remembered the CLR ads of my youth, stating it was sold in fine establishments such as Canadian Tire, K-Mart, etc etc. The commercials showed it dissolving tough coffee stains and working miracles on hard water residue. On Saturday I experienced its amazing power. I could finally see through the glass, my sinks were sparkling and I didn't have four hours of pain and smoker's cough. This new bond is going to be tough to break. I still wish I could pay someone to clean my bathroom but until then, this $4 gem is my newest ticket to happiness.

4 comments:

Dainon. said...

Since when did this blog start having commercials on it?

aisy said...

since i fell in love with clr...

Anonymous said...

Little do you know that the CLR cleaner has a carbon monoxide effect - the silent killer. Your lungs are screaming in pain!
Actually, I have no idea about that, just that I have also had painful bathroom cleaning experiences.
I did buy CLR, by the case load it seemed, when we lived in Toronto and subletted our apartment for the summer to a TOTAL SLOB, so I had to de gunge our entire place upon our return...

Anonymous said...

I always hated the commercials for products that gave their store credibility at the end. Mostly because it was a huge list of crappy stores that people really don't care about.