11.08.2007

CAN

I've decided not to write about burning my forehead with my flat iron or crotching myself in spin class yesterday but rather to leave you with something inspirational. I've been trying to figure out how to download this video to my computer so I can use it in group therapy today. It doesn't matter how much I watch this video, I always cry. It is a reminder of how fortunate I am, and the goodness in others.


To read more on the Hoyts go here. Happy Thursday everyone. Mine will be... I have two adorable nieces in town and I'm healthy and happy.

4 comments:

Dainon. said...

I've seen this before and I'm touched all over again.

Still ... "crotching" yourself? I've never heard the word used as a verb. And it's hilarious. I need to squeeze that into my vernacular somehow.

Anonymous said...

Squeeze carefully boy.

aisy said...

I was going to say, I hope if you start using crotching it won't be in first person but rather telling a tale of someone else crotching themselves!

Jo said...

Unfortunately I will have to confess... crotching hurts worse then the burning the forehead, even when your forehead is a fivehead like mine, as i've been told. And somewhere during the crotching event, my odometer usual gets reset.. which is just insult to injury ya know... gimme some lemon juice why don't ya, NOT for lemonade.. or a flat iron for that matter.