1.30.2008

too much

Yesterday I saw more than I wanted to. I was finishing one of my laps in the pool when the man in the lane beside me mooned me! Okay, his swim trunks started coming off as he was swimming but I saw full-on BUTT. He did several swim strokes before he pulled up his shorts. I'm sure he felt the water against his bare bum or the trunks hanging down to his thighs so I'm not sure why he didn't pull them up right away. I'm just glad it was his butt facing me. Then in the locker room a woman got ready in just her tanktop and underwear. Is it really too much to put on pants while you do your hair makeup? Too much, much too much.

Unfortunately I ate too much hummus last night. My poor workout buddies got to smell garlic mixed with my sweat this morning in spin class. Garlic is so delicious but so dangerous.

By the way, why do we call swim trunks "trunks?" And, any good stories about "too much?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she was wearing underwear. What regular gym going guy hasn't seen some weirdo shaving in the buff. Or that guy who has to apply moisturizer to his entire body with one foot up on the bench. Uggh.

Anonymous said...

Gross!

There is this lady at the gym who really likes being naked in front of everyone. There is a row of open showers (usually for swimmers hosing down before or after getting out of the pool) and a row of private, curtained showers. Well this one broad is always lathering up naked and shaving, um, everything in the open showers. Like, is that really necessary? My kids were all, "whoa!" Nothing like a lady shaving her pubes two steps away from your kid. Geez.

The only other one I've got is that Parkie went through a get naked while on the toilet phase. One day at the chiropractor's office, she didn't lock the bathroom door and the poor massage therapist walks in and sees a 3 year old girl naked on the toilet singing. He quickly closed the door and called me over. Haha.

aisy said...

bryce and dani... i'm totally horrified at what you both wrote. dani, i think i gagged when you talked about the shaving bit. there is one woman at my gym that does something with her foot while in the buff. i think she's putting some sort of meds on it. sick.

the parkie story totally makes me bust up laughing. that kid IS a riot.