5.04.2008

white and nerdy

I have already expressed my recent love for hip-hop... and have been "immersed" in the culture the last couple of months (meaning that I listen to it and hang out with someone that is much more an aficianado). I'm pleased to report that Auntie's love is starting to rub off on some kids that she loves. Parker still needs a bit of help throwing it down but at least she's got the CD in hand. Next step is sending some bling, working on slang and practicing our krumping. Still, I think they're on the right track.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so my question is this, did those girls mother recklessly turn around in the middle of a busy traffic situation to take a picture of her kids?? What kind of mom would do that??? Look at all the cars around!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was going 120 km/h down Deerfoot. I'm multi-talented! Hahah. Of course, I was at a stoplight and laughing my pants off at Parks trying to get it right, which she didn't. And it was a two light wait, so we had numerous takes. Hahah.

Monica said...

About the cutest picture ever!

Anonymous said...

Having heard previous questions Avery asks about song lyrics -- I'll be very interested in the questions she'll have about the latest CD. Makes one realize how much better kids hearing is - I'd be hard pressed to pick up any of it.

The Bullknitter said...

Hey I know those kids!