5.04.2008

shake it out...

How would you like to have this little present left on your floor by a stranger?


Back in March my sister-in-law had a carpenter come over to give an estimate on work. As they were talking she noticed something hanging out of his pant leg. These are her words from the true and hilarious story.

Upon closer inspection, I discovered that it was a pair of UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must have take off his pants the night before, and left his undies in them, then forgot about it, and they fell to the bottom of his leg - OR, while doing laundry they got mixed up - I think it was the former. Anyway, as he was walking along, they kept falling more and more out of his pants, I was scared they'd fall out when we were both standing there and he would be REALLY embarrassed that his panties (editors note: I hate the word she used here to describe his tighty whities) were sitting on the ground! I always walked in front of him in case they fell out and he noticed then he could pick them up without me 'seeing'. So they kept getting more and more out, then he sat at out table to write out the info, and when he got up, they fell out on my floor! Lucky for him, he didn't notice, and went on his merry way and was none the wiser. BUT, I had a gift on my dining room floor!


Lucky for him? She was the one that I had to dispose of them. So people, shake out your pants if you decide to wear them the next day. Needless to say he didn't get the job... although it may have had nothing to do with him leaving a pretty white present behind.


If the carpenter that owns these happens to be reading this post, you can find them at the house where these cute munchkins live.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a lacy thong!

Anonymous said...

That story makes me laugh every time I hear it. Totally awkward.

Those are dang cute kids.

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

What if it was women's underwear?

Joy said...

This is great. Seriously awesome story.

aisy said...

that would be a woman with no taste...

oh, if woman's underwear fell out his pants? that would be even more awkward.