2.17.2009

la la love

I'll tell you what love is... my friends. Oh boy did I feel the love this Valentine weekend. 

Friday night I had dinner made for me, Saturday night the same. And it wasn't anything out of the box. It was homemade goodness. Both nights the movie rental was out of their pocket. Movie and dinner. Boyfriend? Pish. 

My friends listen to me rehash the same concern (ahem-home ownership) over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. And they still love and listen to me anyway. 

Maybe I'm not married, but I'm sure not navigating this world alone. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lucky, you have some pretty great friends, make you dinner, and rent movies, where did you find these friends? You must be doing something right :)

Anonymous said...

You must smell nice.

Good luck with the house decisions. I was supposed to go out with my Valentine on Friday but he was detained elsewhere so I went out with my girlfriends!

aisy said...

i dunno bug. they just sought me out or something ;)

denise, what a shock he was detained. i wonder if he'll be detained the whole time i'm out there in april. but let's be honest, we find lots of trouble to get ourselves in to!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have such good friends.