6.29.2009

uh oh

Bad Idea:

The AC is out in my car. It's pushing 90F/32C outside. I am driving home and talking on the phone with the windows rolled up so my friend doesn't feel like he is in a wind tunnel. I'm sweating profusely but I need to finish this conversation. It lasts about 20 minutes. I get home and am a hot, sticky mess.

Result:
My keypad is no longer working properly. Too much moisture. Maybe it will work tomorrow. Some users on the internet said it might.

Probably my Result:
I'll have to get a new phone.

But hey, at least I wasn't texting!

3 comments:

Dorienne said...

Seriously, having no AC sucks. I didn't have AC in our old honda when I was pregnant with Amelia. Those were some pretty horrible drives home from work that summer.

mskaz said...

That is some serious sweating! Grody.

Since we've been texting all weekend, I guess it dried out okay!

Francine said...

I know I'm a little late on this, but I just wanted to know that I learned that texting while driving was even POSSIBLE by seeing you do it. I've since mastered the art and am carrying on your legacy in BC where it isn't illegal yet.