6.15.2007

when stress gets the better of you

As some of my readers know I have been studying for a major exam for my professional license. As usual, I procrastinated so have been cramming like crazy the last few weeks. Tomorrow I'll drive to Salt Lake to take the exam. I thought I had my stress in check until this morning. I was just nearing the corner to work when I realized that something was remiss. If I had not noticed at that moment, I would have walked in to an all boys campus without my bra on. One would think this might be some sort of dream but it was my reality. I had somehow managed to get all dressed, check myself in the mirror before departing, and drive the 15 minutes to work before it even dawned on me that my underthings weren't in order! I called my boss, told him I'd be late to the meeting, drove home and fixed my mistake. My 15 minute commute took me 45 minutes. So, tomorrow when you get dressed for your day, have a good chuckle on my behalf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! There is no way that would happen to me. My belly bruises when I don't wear a bra!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the test Ais, don't forget your bra tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

done that too - had to go out and buy a bra on my lunch break

Craig said...

Yeah, I totally forgot my bro once. So embarrassing. Moobs Galore.