8.23.2008

good times

Three years ago, almost to the day, I swam in the Great Salt Lake with this girl.
It was sort of gross and sort of fun. The brine shrimp got all stuck in your swimsuit and were very difficult to rinse off. That was the gross part. The fun part was floating rather seamlessly with one of my closest friends. Sadly, she moved to Arizona less than a year later so this swimming tradition died.

She is "prombly" one of the coolest digital photography teachers they have seen in those parts. But it's sad to have her so far. We've shared the same style in dance pants, the same taste in beauty, even the same taste in men (ahem, my bad on that one). So, on this very awesome August 23, I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO. Love yo' guts (you know, I figured since you loved birthdays SO much, I would make it as public as possible for ya. Plus, you're not around to kick my butt for it).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jo

mskaz said...

Yes Happy Birthday to Jo!

Jessica said...

Thanks for calling everyones attention to this special holiday!I love ya Amie!

Jo said...

I freaking love you guts. You have immortalized me, which feels pretty awesome! Almost as awesome ast turning 13,161, which is how old i decided to try this year. I always tend to go down, i thought up, might prove interesting :)

aisy said...

wow, you'll have to tell me how it feels to be 13, 161. i feel so behind you, only being 30 and all!

love you too!

Dorienne said...

Yes, Happy birthday to Jo. Tell her to keep her eyes peeled on her mailbox. She should recieve a special gift shortly!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures of and and her 'friend' Jo! It was great to finally meet the famous Jo when we were in Calgary!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was supposed to say 'pictures of Ais and her..."