8.07.2008

my broken heart

My new love is gone for another year and my heart is aching. It is too much for this single girl to bare. I said goodbye several hours ago and am trying to avoid the natural despair that comes from pangs of loneliness. This love caught me by surprise. I entered feeling somewhat skeptical but quickly fell madly in love. Now my only solace will be watching my love over and over again on YouTube. Farewell So You Think You Can Dance.

I will dream of this:


I will smile at this:


And this will always take my breath away:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your broken heart - since I never witnessed a single part of it - I didn't see it coming either. Who prevailed and won the day? Thought the first segment was the best.

aisy said...

Joshua (he was the guy in the bollywood routine). Second place was Twitch (he was in the first one I posted). Seriously, next summer you have to watch. It makes me wish I was coordinated and talented!