8.02.2008

things i hate this week (and always)

1. Vacations ending... especially when they involve family and a good friend. My trip to Canada was much too short. It was chock full of fun, so it was sad to say goodbye. (See Wind in the Hair blog for more amazing photos)
Love this kid (and the other 12 too)

Love this place, especially when I see nuns canoeing.

Love this girl!

2. Thinking I have the house to myself for a whole weekend only to have a roommate return home Saturday night. I guess eating breakfast naked is out. Blast!
3. Sunday nights because it means I have work the next day. Why can't every job have four day work weeks? I guess I would then hate Monday nights.
4. Sore knees. Ice, ibuprofen, repeat. Argh.
5. War. I watched War Dance this weekend. There are some things that are unforgivable and some of those things happened to these innocent kids. The children in this movie had some of the most horrible, unimaginable things happen to them and yet, they were still able to find moments of happiness in their life. It reminds me how much I take for granted. It makes me want to do more in my life and help those that are truly suffering.

What are you hate-or-ating on this week?

4 comments:

Dorienne said...

The nun shot was super awesome. Seeing that would make me look twice.

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I miss you tons!! I wish I couldv'e been there with you and Jo. Next trip...Oahu baby!

mskaz said...

Ah we miss you! Cute pics.

I'm hating skunks. Or rather, just one in particular. He really messed up my week.

aisy said...

megs... for sure. i'm excited for your move.

miss you guys too!