1.21.2007

hot stuff

I went skiing yesterday and was amazed to still see some of these things kicking around:

Don't these men and women know that if it is difficult to find them in stores it is likely out of fashion? It took me some time to find a picture on the internet let alone find a place that sells them. Not only are they a fashion faux pas but they are highly impractical. Sure, you don't get snow up your back if you wipe out but using the washroom must require some major technical skill.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but it is difficult to find the same color schemes in two-piece outfits.

Ryan Remains said...

Depends!

That way you don't have to go to the washroom.

mskaz said...

I would really love to see someone wearing one of those. That would probably mean I'd have to be at a ski hill, so there is a low probability of me ever seeing that. I do kinda love it though.

Speaking of super hot winter wear, Ais you have some hanging in my basement closet. I would really like to see you wearing it again. Or at least post a photo of you wearing it. Preferably with a big cheesy grin and a jaunty pose.

aisy said...

dani, you scan it, and i'll post it... as a favour to all my loyal readers. oh and ryan, that is sick sick sick

Joy said...

I'd totally wear one of those on the slopes, for one day--just for the "fun" factor. However, it doesn't look real practical and although I'm a slave to fashion---I'm all for being comfortable on the slopes.

Anonymous said...

Ais, I am troubled believing that you had such a hard time searching for a picture on the internet, Hey, I've seen the cute number mkasz is talking about, I have a sneaky suspision that the item in that picture is in fact the outfit you were WEARING while hitting the slopes the other day....and you just pulled out your handy dandy digital camera and took a quick picture!