1.03.2007

little resolve

I never follow through on New Year resolutions because, well, I'm not sure why. I am good at making firm decisions to not make goals. WAIT. Don't stop reading yet, as I have no desire to talk any more about resolutions. Take a look at this


Channel surfing reminded me again of the horror that is women body building. TLC has shown numerous times the "Supersize She" show. It is all about a woman's pursuit to look and sound horrific. I don't mean to be cruel but I cannot grasp the desire to look like this:

Their heads look so small and they look so manly. I'm not just a woman hater because this frightens me just as much. Please use weights in moderation, avoid steroids and tanning, and go easy on the body oil. It will create a much more visibly friendly world.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but the beard and deep manly voice is so alluring.

ngharker said...

i love it. you know a lot of those guys are 4'11''. and those women things... just don't look like they would be good cuddlers.

Anonymous said...

I actually find her attractive.

Joy said...

they make John Travolta in drag actually look kind of appealing. I can't believe I wrote that last sentence.

Ryan said...

The first one looks like they put the head of an 80's cheerleader on a man's body and the second one is a man with a shaved off penis. Seriously, the only thing womanly about the second one is the swimsuit.

Sara said...

Ewww. I had a friend in high school who was about 5'4" and couldn't put his arms down to the side. To go through some narrow doorways he had to turn sideways...no joke.

Anonymous said...

I had a Head Mistress (Principal) who often had to go through doors sideways. It didn't go down too well when I told her that my brother said she was fat.

We actually saw that show the other night. The blond even sounded like a man. Too weird.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other comments about the first 'chick', it looks like a girls head has been photo shopped onto that nasty body.
Gross, why even wear the bikini top since their chests look pretty much like a mans!

Dollymama said...

"Oh my god" was the only things I could mutter when I scrolled down to these pictures. Gross. They look like men with their hair grown out. OK...keep blogging so that the pics eventually fall off the page please! :)

Dollymama said...

"Oh my god" was the only things I could mutter when I scrolled down to these pictures. Gross. They look like men with their hair grown out. OK...keep blogging so that the pics eventually fall off the page please! :)

Anonymous said...

If you are man and find these "women" attractive, you should check if you are still straight:D
I also think that the first one doesn't look like woman at all. I would say that this is a wigged bodybuilder.

Anonymous said...

i agree totally i was saying to my friend that if she shaved her heads she could be a man!!!

Vertical Jumping Workouts said...

Hi

Each to his own they say. If this is the way these gals want to look, why not. If it makes them happy, let then be.