3.26.2007

thanks

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to those Gold Gym members that have slacked off on their New Year's resolution. It is so lovely to not share the pool with fellow swimmers. I actually had a warm shower at the gym and even had to turn down the hot water! I also don't have to fight for counter space and can take as much room as I'd like. Getting through January and February was an annoyance but with March nearing an end, I foresee many more pleasant experiences at the gym... until next January. So here's to broken resolutions ~cheers~

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Can I get an AMEN? It was a valiant effort, folks, but your loss is our gain (or is that the other way around?) - and I'm very glad to get my favorite treadmill back.

Dainon. said...

I ought to go to your gym instead. Apparently people never go home from mine. They just take a rest on a bench between workouts is all. SLC-ites are too body obsessed, dammit!

aisy said...

dainon, they're even there at 6 am? sorry sir...

i'm surprised because provo-ites seem to be the worse.

marta, revel in that treadmill until jan 2 next year.