5.25.2007

leavin'

I'm headed out of town shortly to the hot spot of Vernal. No disgusting pictures this weekend as calving season is over. My first pop quiz had a lukewarm response, so I'm trying it again. This one has to do with my personal disdain for certain cars. Dani should get at least one correct but I think I may be up to 5. This time I really will award a prize for the person that gets the most correct. I will have a post on Tuesday or Wednesday showcasing the ugliest cars currently on the market.*

*I apologize in advance to any readers who may like or own any of my most hated cars. One can overcome bad taste!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are we supposed to do? Name the ugliest cars. Okay, here are some:

PT Cruiser
Pontiac Aztec
Scion XB
Hummer - any variety
Pretty much most Dodge vehicles

That's all I can think of offhand.

Dainon. said...

Yeah, I don't get it, either.

My sis does want to know why you always go to Vernal, though. Oh, and why you stick your arm up cow's butts.

Voluntarily.

Anonymous said...

Dainon, her BFF's family has a ranch down in Vernal. And I think she sticks her hands up their butts and such because she's hard core. Also, I suppose it's a pretty good conversation starter, "Yeah so the other day I had my hand up a cow's butt and..."

aisy said...

to clarify... you were to guess which cars i HATED the most...

pfff. no one plays my quizes.

and yes, dani answered the vernal question. it's kinda fun to do country every couple of months. and it was a cow's vagina not butt... not sure which is sicker though. would this be mel?

sorry folks, no pictures this time. it was kinda low-key.

Joy said...

Hey now, Vernal is paradise.







(snicker)

Dainon. said...

Oh, yes. It's Mel. I don't think she was able to get through the post on you pawing at a cow's, um, swimsuit area.

Not that cows have swimsuit areas, but you ketch my drift.

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see a cow in a swimsuit.