5.07.2007

waste not


If you happen to live in Utah and you happen to have your sister-in-law in town, and her friend happens to suggest you eat at The Pie, you should agree. The pizza is indeed delicious and all the graffiti is, well, interesting. However, if you happen to go to the bathroom before you leave and another customer happens to ask if you are taking your leftovers home and you say "no", don't be surprised when he lifts up the dirty plates and napkins that you've piled on top of your food so he can grab your pizza and bread sticks. Apparently his large pizza and beer weren't quite enough for him.

I was pretty sure I had wiped my nose on my napkin and who knows the germs from the plate sitting on the table which then sat on the pizza. We're all pretty clean gals, disease free, fairly safe to share food with but that's just sick.

6 comments:

Christopher Stogdill said...

I had a guy I went to school with who would go around to the other tables at Pizza Hut and ask customers if they were going to finish thier pizza....he didn't wait for them to leave.

This kid was from one of the richer families in town and always had money....he was just a cheap SOB.

Dainon. said...

Um, sick.

Fun Pie fact: It's better when it's takeout. Less greasy that way. Who knows why? Not I.

Angeler said...

I, too, enjoy The Pie. The first time I went there I was a mere 14 year-old up visiting from Arizona.

It blew my mind. It was so college-cool!

But yeah, gross about the super sharer.

aisy said...

okay, angeler and dainon, why was it an edmontonian that told me about this place and not one of you?

but to make up for it, i'll take that pie tip dainon and forgive you ;)

aisy said...

oh and face, that is nasty... especially because pizza hut is so dang gross in and of itself.

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome story.