8.19.2005

oooh pardon me!

While I was flipping through the book The Gas We Pass, by Shinta Cho (popular author of "Everybody Poops"), I came across this picture. I don't have photoshop, so this is the best you're going to get (the pic's are supposed to be together). Anyway, my eyes stopped on this picture.



I'm not sure what was more disturbing... that a kid that age was still having a bath with an adult or that neither of them did anything about the other letting one rip! I'd be high-tailing out of that tub before you could say "excuse me." I guess a toot isn't as bad as my 2 year old niece, Parker, leaving a chocolate surprise while bathing with her big sis. Yeah, Avery freaked like nothing else... but who can blame her?

3 comments:

T.Douglas Robbins Esq. said...

Hahaha... What's with the stink lines coming off the adult's head? He must be thinking, "Uh, son, never do what I just did, you have to pick it up with your hands, sometimes not even solid 'pick up' so I suppose it's more of a slippery deal..."

David said...

but the fart in the hot tub is a victimless crime.

everyone knows that.

aisy said...

ewwww, remind me never to get in a hot tub with you